Magic Mike do not accept refund or exchange requests outside of the following reasons:
- If your 2021 performance of Magic Mike Live is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to transfer your tickets into a new performance date/time or receive a refund if no suitable date is available.
COVID TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY
COVID-19: If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result and are required to isolate, please contact the ticketing provider and we will exchange your tickets for a future performance. If a suitable performance cannot be found then you are eligible for a full refund. A medical certificate is required to receive a refund. If you have cold or flu like symptoms on the day you are due to attend a performance then please do not attend. In this instance you must contact the Box Office on day of the show by calling 0401 785 935 or email [email protected]. This must be done at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled performance time as we will be unable to exchange tickets after the performance has started and your tickets will be forfeited.
- Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of Magic Mike Live at the Arcadia, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening, etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day/time of the week, additional fees may apply.
- Exchanges are subject to seating availability for your chosen date/time.
- Special offers/deals are not valid for exchange.
- Ticket exchange is only available for tickets purchased through the official Ticketmaster website. Not valid for complimentary tickets or tickets purchased via a “Re-Sell Site”.
- Other restrictions may apply.
All rights reserved © 2021 Magic Mike Live