We know things can change, in the event you are prevented from attending your chosen performance, we have implemented processes to provide a stress-free exchange experience.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result and are required to isolate please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service 24hrs prior to your scheduled performance and we will happily exchange your tickets for a future performance. If you have cold or flu like symptoms on the day you are due to attend a performance then please do not attend the theatre. Please call Ticketmaster on 1300 159 490 between 9-5 pm or email [email protected] for a ticket exchange. From 5 pm on the day of the performance you are to attend, you can contact the box office on 0406 120 035 to arrange a ticket exchange. If a suitable performance cannot be found you are eligible for a full refund.
- Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of Magic Mike Live at the Arcadia, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening, etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day/time of the week, additional fees may apply.
- Exchanges are subject to seating availability for your chosen date/time.
- A partial refund may be available if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
- New special offers are not valid for exchanged tickets.
- Ticket exchange is only available for tickets purchased through the official Ticketmaster website. Not valid for complimentary tickets or tickets purchased via a “Re-Sell Site”.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- If your performance of Magic Mike Live is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to transfer your tickets into a new performance date/time or receive a refund if no suitable date is available.
All rights reserved © 2021 Magic Mike Live