1. Will there be a COVID-19 Safety plan in place?
- Your safety is our priority. Channing and the entire creative team have developed a plan to make sure the show is not only more fun than it’s ever been… but also safe for the cast, crew and most importantly, the audience. It’s going to be the most spectacular version of the show in the world.
- The Arcadia and will operate in accordance with the requirements of the State Government’s advice at the time of the performance
- Social distancing measures have been put in place within the venue to ensure the health and wellbeing of patrons. Please observe all signage and guidance from staff.
- The Arcadia has a contactless payment system only. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- We encourage you to download and register your details on the Service NSW mobile app prior to attending the theatre and encourage use prior to entering the venue.
2. How will contact tracing be conducted?
- Patrons personal details shall be held by Ticketmaster up to 48hrs after the attended performance. Please refer to Ticketmaster’s FAQ’s for details.
- Customers wishing to purchase tickets on-site must download and register your details on the Service NSW mobile app. Prior to entry you are obligated to scan the QR code located outside the entrance. We encourage all customers to purchase tickets in advance.
3. What should I do if, after attending Magic Mike Live, I later suspect or have had confirmation of a case of COVID-19?
- We will provide a dedicated Box Office number to call which will need to be called as soon as possible. This phone number will be added to these FAQ’s a little closer to the show start date.
1. What if I am feeling unwell a few days prior to the performance?
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result, or become ill and are required to self-isolate, please contact us 24 hours prior to the show by clicking here and we will be happy to exchange your tickets to a future performance. If a suitable performance cannot be found you are eligible for a full refund.
2. What if I am feeling unwell on the day of the performance?
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms on the day you are due to attend a performance please do not attend the show. Please contact the Box Office on 0417 244 572 from 9am, up to two hours prior to the show start time for an exchange or refund. Please do not email the show or contact Ticketmaster on the day of the show.
If you are experiencing any issues or concerns with your tickets, please call Ticketmaster on (02) 8240 2269.
Channing is the director and creator of the show and does not appear in it, but as Channing often says, he “can’t wait until he’s in Magic Mike shape” so he can perform in the show! He also loves to surprise audience members by turning up at shows every now and then, so do keep an eye out!
Magic Mike Live is a first-class entertainment experience based on the hit films “Magic Mike” and “Magic Mike XXL”. The show features the hottest and most talented men from around the world performing in front of, behind, above and all around the audience. Magic Mike Live is a scorching 360-degree dance and acrobatic spectacular that will leave you breathless.
No. Magic Mike Live is a high-end production show in a state-of-the-art venue with some of the most talented dancers from around the world performing amazing choreography amidst over-the-top production values. It’s a place where women can feel what it’s like to exist in a world where their desires are heard and they are treated like goddesses…a place where they feel comfortable and proud.
Magic Mike Live guests must be at least 18 years to attend the show. Patrons will be asked to present valid photographic ID in order to be served alcohol.
Magic Mike Live Australia will recreate the mythical club in The Arcadia, the world’s largest Spiegeltent, named after the ancient Greek Utopia. The Arcadia is a beautiful two storey, fully-customized venue where every detail has been meticulously curated by Channing and the Magic Mike Live creative team especially for the women of Australia.
Guests are encouraged to arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the performance to enjoy our delicious food and beverage offerings. The show will start promptly as advertised and we recommend all patrons take their seats upon arrival. Please note that beverage service will also be provided in the venue throughout the performance.
SECURITY / BAG CHECK
At the discretion of our approved Magic Mike Security Team you may be requested to undertake a bag search.
Absolutely! A full bar with specialty cocktails and a selection of wine, prosecco and traditional cocktails will be available in The Arcadia lobby prior to the performance. Patrons can also enjoy a mini-food hall and pay one low price to sample a variety of curated snacks and mini-meals prior to or following the show. Bottle service, champagne, cocktails and other beverages are also available throughout the show from our waitstaff. We encourage patrons to come early and stay late to enjoy the unique indoor-outdoor atmosphere and delicious food and drink offerings.
Magic Mike Live is 90 minutes.
There is no formal dress code for the show, wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, sexy and ready to have a good time!
Magic Mike Live does use strobe lighting as well as theatrical smoke throughout the performance.
All rights reserved © 2021 Magic Mike Live