- Safety First: We are committed to maximising the safety of our venue and workplace, and mitigate risks of community transmission for the safety and welfare of our artists, crew, staff, guests, contractors, and all those involved with our business.
- World class Customer Service: We will continue to deliver exceptional customer service for our patrons. We are dedicated to delivering world class entertainment in the new COVID safe environment.
- Contact Tracing: All patrons will be required to scan in using the Service Victoria app. Additionally Ticketmaster shall securely hold all patron details up to 48hrs after the attended performance. Please refer to Ticketmaster’s FAQ’s for details
- Wearing Masks: The wearing of masks is strongly recommended while inside the venue and where social distancing is not possible. You may remove masks when consuming food & beverages.
- Table Service: Patrons are actively encourage to arrive early and take their seats. Magic Mike Live provide table service throughout the performance using a unique QR code ordering service.
- Undertake good hand and respiratory hygiene.
You can play a part in maintaining a COVID safe venue. Make use of the hand sanitiser that will be available throughout the venue, and sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Practice good physical distancing.
Where it’s practical to do so, please ensure that you keep your distance when queuing and moving throughout the foyer.
- The cloakroom will be closed.
Please don’t bring any large personal items or bags or large handbags as we cannot permit them in the venue. Also as a licensed venue please don’t bring any alcohol.
- We prefer contactless payments.
Bars, merchandise and programs will be available, and all accept cashless transactions.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
Please do not attend the venue if you have been unwell, have recently returned from an identified red zone, have visited an exposure site, or have been advised to isolate by DHHS. Please stay home if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, in isolation as a result of a COVID-19 diagnosis or awaiting COVID-19 test results, or are in quarantine as a returning international traveller or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Ticket exchanges are available.
If you are unwell and cannot make it to your performance, please let us know as early as possible – no later than 10 am on the day of the performance – so we can exchange your ticket into another performance. Contact your point of purchase or please contact Ticketmaster on 02 8240 2269 or via email: [email protected]
If you are experiencing any issues or concerns with your tickets, please call Ticketmaster on (02) 8240 2269.
Our box office is open 2 hours prior to performance time for collecting and purchasing tickets.
Channing is the director and creator of the show and does not appear in it, but as Channing often says, he “can’t wait until he’s in Magic Mike shape” so he can perform in the show! He also loves to surprise audience members by turning up at shows every now and then, so do keep an eye out!
Magic Mike Live is a first-class entertainment experience based on the hit films “Magic Mike” and “Magic Mike XXL”. The show features the hottest and most talented men from around the world performing in front of, behind, above and all around the audience. Magic Mike Live is a scorching 360-degree dance and acrobatic spectacular that will leave you breathless.
No. Magic Mike Live is a high-end production show in a state-of-the-art venue with some of the most talented dancers from around the world performing amazing choreography amidst over-the-top production values. It’s a place where women can feel what it’s like to exist in a world where their desires are heard and they are treated like goddesses…a place where they feel comfortable and proud.
Magic Mike Live guests must be at least 18 years to attend the show. Patrons will be asked to present valid photographic ID in order to be served alcohol.
Magic Mike Live Australia will recreate the mythical club in The Arcadia, the world’s largest Spiegeltent, named after the ancient Greek Utopia. The Arcadia is a beautiful two storey, fully-customized venue where every detail has been meticulously curated by Channing and the Magic Mike Live creative team especially for the women of Australia.
Guests are encouraged to arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the performance to enjoy our delicious food and beverage offerings. The show will start promptly as advertised and we recommend all patrons take their seats upon arrival. Please note that beverage service will also be provided in the venue throughout the performance.
SECURITY / BAG CHECK
At the discretion of our approved Magic Mike Security Team you may be requested to undertake a bag search.
Absolutely! A full bar with specialty cocktails and a selection of wine, prosecco and traditional cocktails will be available in The Arcadia lobby prior to the performance. Patrons can also enjoy a mini-food hall and pay one low price to sample a variety of curated snacks and mini-meals prior to or following the show. Bottle service, champagne, cocktails and other beverages are also available throughout the show from our waitstaff. We encourage patrons to come early and stay late to enjoy the unique indoor-outdoor atmosphere and delicious food and drink offerings.
Magic Mike Live is 90 minutes.
There is no formal dress code for the show, wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, sexy and ready to have a good time!
Magic Mike Live does use strobe lighting as well as theatrical smoke throughout the performance.
All rights reserved © 2021 Magic Mike Live